InnerCircle: A decentralized application on ethereum for creating pop-up events
- Developed as part of two-day hackathon organized by Consensys.
- Application developed using React, Solidity and Linnia protocol.
- Creating meaningful engagement similar to word of mouth by allowing anyone to create an event and invite trusted/loyal inner circle of members.
- Referral Mechanism to expand the circle.
- Try it yourself
- code is open source and available here
Booklyn: Decentralized e-book exchanges on top of ethereum
Completed @ NYU
Books2Rec: Book Recommender System For Goodreads
- As part of Big Data Science class by Prof. Anasse Bari.
- Hybrid Recommender System using Latent Factors from Reader-Book interaction and content based features for books metadata.
- Looking for recommendations for books to read, try our website
Secure Authentication system for mobile users
- A challenge-response based 2-Factor Authentication system using SMS channel
- Authentication backend in Python django
- Twilio APIs for interaction with mobile device via SMS channel
- Android application to interact with Authentication server
Forecasting average speed of buses between MTA Bus Stops
- Analyzed Time Series data of average speeds of buses between two stops among many such Stops
- Data cleaning and Preparation for Missing values in Time Series
- Model identification for each of the Time Series(AR, MA, ARMA ot ARIMA)
- Compared the Forecasting results with Linear Regression
- Spark was used for both Forecasting and Prediction using linear Regression
Classification of News Articles
- Achieved task of Classification of news articles(20-newsgroup dataset) into their respective groups
- Classified Using Naive bayes over tf-idf vectors of Bag of words
- Classification using cosine similarity of word2vec representation of documents
Completed @ Samsung Research India
Transmission Time Estimator for cloud applications in Smartphone
- Estimated time taken to upload/download media files on smartphone using Machine Learning.
- Wrote appllication for data collection in wild.
- Feature Selection to include most predictive features.
- Compared various Machine Learning models and selected Support Vector Regression for its superior performance.
- Presented work at IEEE WCNC 2017.
CPU Power modeling on Android Smartphones
- Improved CPU power model within Android phones for fine-grained power usage metric.
- Experimented to show inconsistencies with power reported versus actual power used.
- Collected CPU power data usage vs cpu frequencies.
- Formulated the problem as Quadratic programming and solved for new model parameters.
Data Traffic Manager
- Service to piggyback background transmissions with foreground date traffic in android.
Completed @ IIT Bombay
BattMan: Communication framework leveraging inaudible frequencies
- Studied GPS duty cycling techniques in crowdsensing
- Analyzed feasibility acoustic communication in Crowdsensing scenario
- Android application for sending and receiving messages using inaudible frequencies.
Simulator for Dynamic Server Allocation on virtual clusters using markov decision process
- Developed simulator to test Policies for virtual machine migration on a Data centre given migration costs and SLA costs.
- Optimized peformance of simulator using reduced state representation.
Automated Performance Testing framework for web servers
- Wrote services to add custom load patterns for performance testing of webservers.
Completed @ SICS, Sweden
Low power network protocol for sensor networks
- Data Transfer Protocol to transfer sensor data periodically from sensor nodes.
- Finite state machine implementation on Contiki OS for fault tolerance.